- Only Tour in County to 12,000ft on the Continental Divide with views of entire Winter Park Ski area and Fraser Valley
- Offer both Guided Tours and Unguided Rentals in 5 convenient locations at the Winter Park Ski Area, across from the Winter Park Ski Area and in Downtown Winter Park, Fraser Valley, as well as a 5th location in the Snowmobile Capital of Grand Lake
- Leave straight from our locations, no long van rides to the trail
- Highest groomed snowmobile trails, Largest play areas & Powder Meadows. Lots of Fun!
- You will drive a Ski Doo Touring 600 Ace 4-stroke, Ski Doo 600 Ace Renegade Sport or a 4-stroke Yamaha Venture Lite which better for the environment using less fuel, has no fumes and is easier to ride than the traditional 2-stroke machines.
- Mini Snowmobiles for Kids
Our staff of professional guides know how to customize each tour based upon the conditions and the group to “maximize” your snowmobiling and Colorado experience. Each of our guides is in constant radio communication with our base facility. We assign no more than 8 machines to one guide. All our guides are fully trained in first aid, CPR and back country Snowmobiling expertise. Our guides have excellent understanding of the area. You'll be in superior hands and will have a memorable experience.
For the advanced snowmobile rider, our rentals and staff of factory trained technicians have the latest in mountain performance and luxurious touring sleds ready for you. We will cover machine operation, map orientation and safety tips with each group before your departure.
What to wear snowmobiling:
Dress in layers. Bring ski wear, gloves, goggles. Eye protection is required for all participants and goggles will be required based on conditions. Also, neck gator, scarves and or face mask are nice to have. Boots and DOT certified helmets are provided free of charge. Don't forget a camera, sunscreen and bottled water. We do have some items for sale on site.